Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Inclusions: copy of the presentation, body condition chart
What you'll learn:
- understanding pet food labels
- evaluating the current diet/pet food's ingredients, carbohydrate content, etc.
- supplementing the current diet/pet food
Prerequisite: Pet Food Nutrition (Basics)
HOW TO BOOK
- SCHEDULE: Choose a schedule from the calendar. Fill out the short questionnaire with your pet's details. After booking, you'll receive an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a Google Meet link, which you'll use to join the call.
- PAY. Once you have chosen your schedule, click ADD TO CART and check out. Please settle the corresponding fee prior to your appointment.
JOIN. Be in the call at least 5 minutes before your appointment time to test your connection and avoid any technical issues.
RESCHEDULING: Should you decide to reschedule your class, please choose a LATER time slot.
CANCELLATION: No refunds will be provided for cancelled appointments.
NOTE: Participants in a group workshop (upon request) will be charged individually.