Dr. Chrysobel P. Ramos, DVM
Dr. Chrysobel completed her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the De La Salle Araneta University in Manila. After graduation, she spent several years as a resident veterinarian at a prestigious small animal general practice whose expertise is in critical and emergency care. She is trained in diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of canine and feline diseases. She is also a certified Pet Nutrition Coach and a basic/advanced life support provider.
Dr. Chrysobel has a strong interest in geriatrics, nutrition, anaesthesia & pain management, and palliative care. She is well-versed in veterinary hospital protocols and is an advocate of efficiency, preparedness, accountability, and teamwork. Her background in the veterinary field proves that she understands the importance of time-saving methods in a practice: "extra time means more animals saved."
Prior to taking up Veterinary Medicine, Dr. Chrysobel completed her Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Planning and Management from Miriam College and received her Veterinary Assistant Certification from Thomson Education Direct (now Open Colleges). She is currently attending several international conventions and is training online to be up-to-date on the latest in veterinary care.
- Certified Rabies Educator (Global Alliance for Rabies Control)
- Certificate of Knowledge in Internal Medicine (European School for Advanced Veterinary Studies.org)
- Cat Friendly Veterinarian (American Association of Feline Practitioners)
- CPR: Basic Life Support Provider (recover.org, ACVECC)
- CPR: Advanced Life Support Provider (recover.org, ACVECC)
- Pet Food Nutrition Specialist (DNM University)
- Advanced Canine Nutrition Specialist (DNM University)
- Pet Nutrition Coach (North American Veterinary Community)
- Small Animal Nutrition Case Management (University of Tennessee)
- HIPAA for Healthcare Providers