Duration: 60 minutes
What you'll learn:
- Common problems associated with older pets
- how to maintain quality of life
- how to create a senior-friendly environment
What you'll receive:
- Certificate of Pawrticipation
- Copy of the presentation
Description: This class will teach pet owners what to expect with senior dogs and cats. It includes a customized guide for dog/cat owners on how to make the home suitable for a senior pet.
This class includes a home care guide tailored to your pet's needs.
HOW TO BOOK
- SCHEDULE. Choose a schedule from the calendar. Fill out the short questionnaire with your pet's details. After booking, you'll receive an email from "email@example.com" with a Google Meet link, which you'll use to join the call.
- PAY. Once you have chosen your schedule, click ADD TO CART and check out. Please settle the corresponding fee prior to your appointment.
- JOIN. Be in the call at least 5 minutes before your appointment time to test your connection and avoid any technical issues.
Should you decide to reschedule your class, please try to choose a LATER time slot.
No refunds will be provided for cancelled appointments.